At Cameley Primary School we aspire for all our children to:
- Have high expectations of their own learning and behaviour
- Learn with confidence and enthusiasm
- Reach their full potential, be confident in themselves and to work to the best of their ability
- Consider others with kindness, respect and equality
- Be positive, responsible citizens who know right from wrong, make good choices and support those around them.
- Enjoy a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle
We achieve this by providing:
- A safe environment – providing a setting that is secure and stimulating, where we all feel we belong.
- Excellent teaching – providing excellent learning for every child and to motivate and enthuse
- High expectations – promoting clear and consistent boundaries for behaviour, as well as a fun, creative curriculum that is fully inclusive for all learners
- A caring school - valuing the contribution of parents, children, the Church and the wider community and working as a team towards common goals for the benefit of every child
- A creative curriculum - giving children practical opportunities to learn through the environment around them.
- A rewarding atmosphere – taking every opportunity to celebrate the achievements and successes of all our children.
The school's Aims can be found here in the Teaching and Learning Policy